Welch Allyn 92821 2.5v PocketScope Ophthalmoscope/Otoscope Portable Diagnostic Set w/ Case
The Welch Allyn 92821 PocketScope 2.5V Halogen Ophthalmoscope/Otoscope Diagnostic Set is the a perfect diagnostic tool set for medical professionals, students, and physicians on the go. The set delivers high performance in a smaller, lighter package with only slightly less light than the larger, full-size diagnostic instruments. Both instruments use halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
In The Box:
- Welch Allyn PocketScope Ophthalmoscope Head (#13000)
- Welch Allyn PocketScope Otoscope Head (#21130)
- Welch Allyn Throat Illuminator (#21111)
- Two Welch Allyn PocketScope Handles w/AA Batteries (#72830)
- Welch Allyn Reusable Specula Set (Set of 5pcs)
- Welch Allyn Disposable Specula Set (Set of 10pcs)
- Storage Case
The PocketScope Ophthalmoscope features halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination, 12 aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility (micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, and slit aperture, plus red-free filter and unfiltered halogen), and 48 focusing lenses for better resolution. Its smaller size makes it easy to carry and use without compromising on quality or accuracy.
The PocketScope Otoscope boasts a built-in throat illuminator, making it a two-in-one instrument without added bulk: simply detach the otoscope head to use as a throat illuminator or all-purpose penlight. Additionally, the otoscope features halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination, fiber optics for cool, reflection- and obstruction-free light, a wide-angle lens for instrumentation under magnification, and a sealed system for use in pneumatic otoscopy. Like the ophthalmoscope, its size increases portability and convenience without sacrificing quality.
- Halogen light for true tissue color and long-lasting illumination
- Fiber-optics provide cool light with no reflections or obstructions
- Sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy
- Wide-angle viewing lens
Manufacturer: Welch Allyn
Warranty: One Year
Weight: 2 lbs