Covidien 60XLTIN Shiley XLT Extended-Length Disposable Inner Cannulas
Shiley 60XLTIN Inner Cannula is for patients with challenging anatomy and is an efficient and economical, off-the-shelf alternative to custom tracheostomy tubes. Shiley XLT tracheostomy tubes also offer patient comfort through our flexible, free-swiveling neck flange while providing easy inspection of the stoma site. A disposable inner cannula is secured with a unique twist-lock mechanism, affording ease of use for both patients and health care workers.
- Flexible, disposable inner cannula has a unique locking ring that fastens it securely to the outer cannula.
- Flexible, soft, free-swiveling neck flange improves patient comfort and provides easy inspection of the stoma site.
- Outer cannula tip-to-tip radiopaque line facilitates proper tube positioning.
- High volume, low pressure cuff meets all published cuff criteria.
- ISO sizing indicates I.D. of disposable inner cannula.
- 100% latex-free.
Total Length: 95mm
Proximal Length: 8.0mm
Radial Length: 38.0mm
Distal Length: 49.0mm