Powerstep Original Full Length Orthotic Insoles for Maximum Foot-Pain Relief
Stop foot pain in it's tracks. Powerstep's original, fundamental design make these insoles perfect for any foot type. Our original shoe insoles have an encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased stability. These foot orthotics have moderate, dual-layer cushioning, and are designed with an ultra-thin, low profile that fits in most casual, dress and athletic shoes to provide foot support. Our original orthotic shoe insoles are ideal for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation and sore/aching feet.
- Moderate cushioning with VCT Variable Cushioning Technology - targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel in your shoes
- Semi-rigid dynamic foot arch support
- Heel cradle for increased support and stability
- Dual-layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Ultra-thin design fits most shoes
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Manufactured in the USA
They fit my shoes perfectly and feel great on my feet.