Powerstep Pinnacle Plus Full Length Orthotic Shoe Inserts, with Built-in Metatarsal Support
Stop foot pain in it's tracks. The Powerstep Pinnacle Plus features built-in metatarsal support to spread and cushion the metatarsal heads to help alleviate pain. Ideal for Morton's neuroma and metatarsalgia, the Pinnacle Plus provides the perfect blend of foot control, flexibility and cushioning. The encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle offers stability and motion control. Plush cushioning with VCT Technology increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
- Built-in metatarsal support to relieve metatarsalgia pain
- Moderate cushioning with VCT Variable Cushioning Technology - targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel in your shoes
- Semi-rigid dynamic foot arch support
- Heel cradle for increased support and stability
- Dual-layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Ultra-thin design fits most shoes
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Manufactured in the USA
Put these in my workout shoes to combat a neuroma. Such relief! Will be buying additional pairs for my other shoes.