3M R1540 Steri-Strip Adhesive Skin Closures (Reinforced)
3M Steri-Strip R1540 Adhesive Skin Closures are sterile skin closure strips. Each strip is manufactured with a microporous non-woven material designed to let the skin ‘breathe’ and reinforced filaments for added strength. Reinforced Steri-Strip skin closures provide general wound support for increased tensile strength. Steri-Strip are designed to offer finer wound edge approximation for easier application and better comfortablity.
- Provides wound support and increases the tensile strength of the wound compared to sutures
- Enhances patient comfort and less chance of infection than with sutures or staples
- Fast application
- Comfortable to wear
- Hypoallergenic and reduces likelihood of skin irritation.
- Easy to apply – Fast application
- Size: 1/8 inch x 3 inch (3mm x 75mm)
- 5 Strips/Envelope | 50 Envelopes/Box (250 Strips) | 4 Boxes/Case (1000 Strips)
Known for their versatility, Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal.
For use in: Emergency Department, Operating Room, clinics and physician's offices, and same day surgery centers