Shiley 80XLTUD Extended-Length Tracheostomy Tubes with Disposable Inner Cannula
Shiley Extended-Length Uncuffed Tracheostomy Tubes, are designed for patients with unique tracheal physiology that calls for an extra long tube to secure a breathing pathway. The Shiley XLT trach tubes have options to choose extended lengths on both sides of the trach shaft, proximal and distal. Besides being cuffless, these trach tubes share much of the same features as the extended length cuffed tubes. The extended tube lengths on these cuffless tubes are in either the distal or proximal regions of the shaft to compensate patients who have either a full/thick neck, or those who have tracheal stenosis, malacia, or long tracheal anatomies.
The Shiley XLT has complementary disposable cannulas, all sized accordingly. The inner cannulas come with a twist lock mechanism to keep them secured. The neck flange is soft, flexible, and swivels freely to give the patient comfort and allows easy inspection of the stoma site. And since it is cuffless, these tubes are good for patients who do not need ventilation and are typically close to getting decannulated.
- Flexible, disposable inner cannula has a unique locking ring that fastens it securely to the outer cannula.
- Flexible, soft, free-swiveling neck flange improves patient comfort and provides easy inspection of the stoma site.
- Outer cannula tip-to-tip radiopaque line facilitates proper tube positioning.
- High volume, low pressure cuff meets all published cuff criteria.
- ISO sizing indicates I.D. of disposable inner cannula.
Total Length: 105mm
Proximal Length: 30.0mm
Radial Length: 40.0mm
Distal Length: 35.0mm